We believe every couple is unique and so is their wedding day, therefore, we will gladly customize any of our packages to meet your individual needs and budget. Please contact us to set up your complimentary consultation!
Month-Of services actually begin weeks prior to your wedding day! This package is designed for the couple who wants to handle all the planning but would like the assistance of a professional to tie up the loose ends and make sure the day goes perfectly…down to the smallest detail!
We’ll work side-by-side with you to help your wedding day run smoothly. From setup and vendor deliveries to last minute trouble shooting, we’ll be the single point of contact for all vendors so that you can relax and enjoy your wedding day! From the wedding morning to the reception’s end, we’ll be there to handle all the details while you enjoy your special day!
This package includes:
- Initial consultation
- Continuous phone and email consultations
- Advice on etiquette, customs and traditions
- Referrals of trusted vendors who meet your style and budget
- One phone meeting 4-6 weeks prior to discuss your wedding day schedule
- Final venue walk-through meeting; if needed
- Create wedding day timeline
- Contact all vendors 7-10 days prior to confirm details; become main liaison
- Up to 2 hours decor setup for ceremony and reception
- Oversight of set-up and decor
- Up to 1 ½ hours for rehearsal coordination; if needed
- Assistance with wedding day vendor deliveries and appointments
- Work side-by-side with vendors to ensure you receive the ultimate service
- Coordinator is on-site up to 4 hours prior to ceremony, until end of reception
Package pricing starts at $1850.
This package is designed for couples who have limited time or live out-of-town. We will get you started with finding a ceremony and reception venue that fit your style, needs and budget. We will assist you as you begin your planning and connect you with reliable vendors as well as attend a few of those vendor meeting with you. Many of the details will be left up to you but we are always a phone call away. At the end of your planning, we will pull all the details together to ensure you have a lovely day!
Services included with this package included:
- Initial consultation
- Five personal meeting or vendor meetings for planning; your choice!
- Continuous phone calls and emails throughout the entire planning process
- Unlimited referrals of trusted vendors who meet your style and budget
- Unlimited advice on etiquette, customs and traditions
- Custom online wedding planning tools
- Custom month-by-month planning schedule
- Assistance with design development & implementation
- Custom budget planner and payment tracking
- Assistance with out-of-town guest accommodations
- Invitation, save-the-date, menu card, and program selection guidance
- Room layout and floor plan design
- Create wedding day timeline and schedule
- Contact all vendors prior to wedding to confirm details and arrival/set up times
- Attend and coordinate rehearsal (up to 1 ½ hours)
- Inventory and collection of all wedding accessories prior to day of
- Complete coordination of wedding day
- One additional assistant on your wedding day
- Up to 4 hours decor setup for reception
- Coordinator is on-site up to 4 hours prior to ceremony, until end of reception!
Package pricing starts at $3250.
full service planning + design
This package is designed for couples who want someone to manage every aspect of their wedding planning from the initial concept and design to complete event management and coordination. This package includes everything that comes with the Partial Planning package and much more! Since each wedding is so unique and each couples’ needs are different, Full Service packages are all custom quoted.
Package pricing starts at $5500.
a la carte
In addition to our packages, there are many other services that we provide. These services can be added to any package or purchased separately. Please contact us for a quote!
- hourly consulting
- venue research & tours
- develop event budget and/or timeline
- event design and/or set-up
- transportation coordination & scheduling
- diy projects
- assemble & mail invitations/save-the-dates/track RSVPs
- assemble & deliver guest welcome bags
- coordinate wedding-weekend parties; bridal shower, morning-after brunch, rehearsal dinner
- deliver and/or return wedding related rental items
- styled shoots/inspiration projects
The possibilities are endless….what can we help you with?!
(Photo courtesy Samantha James Photography)